Saturday, April 6, 2013

Truth



Hunter and I were able to sit in our clean, quiet, peaceful home and watch General Conference today.

I was overwhelmed with the Spirit and with happiness as I listened to talk after talk that was full of truth.  

True principles, true doctrine, true emotions, true stories, true scriptures, true testimonies.

I have been studying "truth" and "light" and "glory" in the scriptures lately.  

One of my favorite quotes (that I need to look up who it's by!) is 

"Truth is truth whether you believe it or not."

And as I sat here literally beaming with happiness all day, I couldn't keep that phrase out of my head.  

What a blessing I have to KNOW what truth is.  What the Lord expects, and wants.  What eternal values are.  In this MESSED UP WORLD.  

How full of gratitude my heart and body and soul are that I know what to believe and who to believe.

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I love the modern day prophets. 

I love the direction the Gospel and Church give me.  

And I love that Heavenly Father and the Lord through the Holy Ghost and through my efforts has witnessed to me again and again that this is TRUTH.

Oh! What a blessing.

1 comment: