Sunday, December 1, 2013

House #2

Street of Dreams came to AZ this past Fall.  ShaLyne and I finally went to see these luxury homes.  There were five houses.  And all of them amazing and unique.  But House #2 blew my mind.  It changed my life in a way.  It was extravagant, beautiful and over the top in every way.  It smelled good.  It was bright.  It was simple, yet detailed.  It made me want to smell good, be bright and simple and detailed and classy.   

I took Hunter there AGAIN so he could be on board with my aspirations.  We now go about life saying "is this 'house 2'"?   We love love love love love houses.  And I love love love love love people.  So I'm even thinking more seriously now about being a realtor.  Yes.  

Here are some peeks into this beauty.  
















1 comment: