Thursday, January 2, 2014

Those Holiday Times

Here we go with a bunch of mumbo jumbo of shots from November until now! 



^^A typical Sunday at the Aillons.  Everyone lounging on the sectional, including Verona.  


^^My two-minute-homemade Thanksgiving banner, in the dark? 


^^Christmas craft view.  Two screens for pinterest/netflix viewing.  


^^Driving by the Gilbert Temple is a treat. 


^^Sarah and Benson (and our whole family) welcome Harper Mae Garner


^^Me and Harper


^^Mom's Birthday breakfast on November 18th with her babies. 


^^Hunter displaying one of our many take out nights this month.  Gecko Grill is our favorite. 


^^Hunter's work hours changed to 11am-7:30pm.  So our mornings look like this.


^^Thanksgiving Day!  First time running the Turkey Trot.  I liked it. 




^^Thanksgiving at the Wheelers.  Sad I didn't get a picture of my Dad next to me! 
 Let it be known- he was there.  


^^ Christmas house starts in our bedroom!  
New Christmas quilt, new drapes, festive trees with all our traveling ornaments and stockings hung.  



^^Hunter and I for real put these lights up at midnight and 33 degrees.  
We were laughing the whole time. 



^^After a Sunday "adventure" that I probably shouldn't share online. But it was very fun.  


^^New chairs!!!!!!!!  One of my favorite Christmas presents to me. 


^^Brother bear turned 25! Oreo cake=best creation. 


^^Mom and Hunter and I created five different varieties of truffles over a two week span. 
A Christmas tradition I started in High School.  








^^Our cozy home on Christmas Eve before my family, and my mom's sisters came over.  Sadly, I didn't snap ANY photos of Christmas Eve or Christmas Day after this.  

To note: this year was quite stressful and weird.  I don't know how to explain it.  But it was still magical and fun and completely full of love.  But the fact that I don't have any photos kind of makes sense at this point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment