Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lately




^^launching paper lanterns for Chinese New Year. We still don't know why we celebrate Chinese New Year 



^^An early morning of target shooting. 


^^cant wait for the Gilbert temple to open. And missing the open house already. 


^^ some craaaaaazy February weather lead to swimming with nieces and nephews. 


Sunday night s'mores with my parents spoiled husky.  


^^  Can't even start to describe how impressed I am with hunter. He installed this fan in our front room. He rewired, cut the hole in the ceiling, crawled through the attic, put in the metal brace etc etc etc. the whole time I kept saying "HOW do you know how to do this?!?!"


^^ and. The sweet tooth fairy bakery opened up down the street. I've never been a cupcake gal. But those days are over. I'm obsessed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment