Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving happened.

My parents hosted all of Hunters immediate family (and great grandma and great aunt) which only totaled 41 people. Mom and Dad moved two years ago to this country oasis in the middle of the suburbs. It's perfect for all family gatherings.  And Thanksgiving is the gathering of all gatherings. 

Our Black Friday shopping was short and sweet. And then I had to go to bed. My poor body was finished with standing and moving. Because I'm pregnant. For the five of you who read this- I think only two of you know. So there's my early Christmas present to the world. 

A whole post on that coming soon. It's the best thing ever. 

And now some Thanksgiving photos. 


My little thanksgiving project^^ poster/ sign 




Kitchen photos while we waited for food^^




The tables in the shade (Thanksgiving was HOT this year), pies and food. ^^


Hunter the day before being a man and loading tables and chairs. ^^








1 comment:

  1. Man!! I'm always surprised how long it's been when I go to catch up on people's blogs. I could have been "in the know" a whole week sooner! Looking forward to your post about it. Still beyond excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete