Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall Forwards

I feel like making a list.  

October is here.  

I can't really stand how much I'm looking forward to a new season with my baby.  


THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO!!!!

- Henry turning 5 months!
- having scheduled time and babysitters to go to the temple
- General Conference
- General Conference food
- date night tomorrow
- loosing 15 lbs. I'M GONNA DO IT
- putting up Halloween decorations and seeing Henry's face
- re-seeding our grass and planting some Fall plants
- the Gilbert High Seminary Hamburger Fry
- hosting a Fall dinner party
- Ward Fall Festival
- watching all the new Fall shows
- making Halloween costumes
- HENRY WEARING HIS FIRST HALLOWEEN COSTUME
- donuts at the Barney's on Halloween Night
- bonfire at the Edward's on Halloween Night
- opening our windows at night
- walking with ward friends in the evening
- being outside in general
- Kaci's baby shower
- Jeana's baby shower
- a secret concert (for my dad!)
- all of the packages coming in the mail (online shopping, it's bad.)
- weekend hikes
- finding and purchasing a killer Christmas Day outfit for Henry
- possibly wearing the sweaters (and adorable jean jacket) I bought on clearance this Summer
- buying a pair of ankle booties 
- weekend farmer's markets
- Holiday boutiques
- pie making night
- THANKSGIVING. 
- HENRY'S FIRST THANKSGIVING. (I thought about holding Henry on Thanksgiving Day.  Isn't it one of the best holidays? So cozy, lots of family, and you just have to cook and eat.  I had my first vision of experiencing that with Henry and I cried.) 
- Turkey Trot
- BLACK FRIDAY.  black friday.


Let's stop there.  And I'll make another list for December.  OH THAT GLORIOUS MONTH. 


Here's Henry.  That Classy Bear shirt, tho.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment