Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 Goal Recap

2015 Goals// 

Final Report.  

Health: 
Walk 30 min a day   About 30% of the year.
Stop the sugar   Yes in Feb., Mar., Apr., and Dec. 

Learn:
Read 20 min a day.  Yes 
Basic graphic software Yes 

Spiritual: 
Take one name to the temple  Yes  (it was a family name but Hunter found it)
Journal/ blog each week   Yes
Read the Book of Mormon before baby is born  Yes

With Hunter:
Pay off credit cards  No.  Dang it.   But we didn't go in the hole anymore!  
Meet our neighbors   YES- This was a big one.  
Have more people in our house  Yes

Word of the Year: 

Patience 



I think I did pretty well.  I liked having fewer goals than 2014.  I'm going to do even less in 2016.  
Having them in my phone notes, on the blog and printed in the house helps me focus on them all year.  I probably read my goals almost every day.  At least every week this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment