Wednesday, June 29, 2016

7th Anniversary! xoxo





Hunter and I celebrated our seventh year wedding anniversary on May 29th!  And there's no itchin' here!  Hunter continues to be my best friend and favorite person.  He makes me calm.  I love being able to talk to him about all that's going on in my mind.  He gets it.  He helps, he laughs, he agrees, he disagrees, he shows me the way.

We spent a good 24 hours at the Arizona Biltmore Resort.  We've done this twice now.  It's just really nice.  It also happened to be a record breaking heat day in Phoenix!  The poolside tho, was fresh and fun.  The pool was cool and so were are drinks!  Our waitress at dinner helped us celebrate with a fancy dessert.  I loved the time to just chill with Hunter and talk so much.

My favorite was Friday night- after dinner we went back to the pool which was now empty and found some floaty loungers.  We floated and talked.  And I fell asleep for probably about two minutes right there.  The air was still warm but the pool was sooooo cool and refreshing.  We stayed until about 11pm when I really was falling asleep!

I love you, Hunter!  Thanks for being my person.


You can almost see how hot it is!!


Our "cottage" room.  














No comments:

Post a Comment