Friday, August 5, 2016

15 Months


Here's a little update. 

This past Sunday, Henry stacked blocks for the first time on the kitchen floor.  He also drug a chair in the kitchen right to the edge of the carpet and then went to Hunter who was lying down on the orange sofa and started hitting him and pulling on his shirt to make him get up.  Then brought him to the chair and made Hunter sit in it.  We were laughing.

I am now having Henry walk when he gets out of the car instead of being carried.  I am teaching him to hold my hand and/ or follow me and come when I call him.  He’s doing well and I think he loves the freedom.  

Every night we check Henry before we go to bed.  I just stare at him and my heart aches because he is so big in his crib.  He is so long.  HE is a boy.  Not a baby anymore.  Like really.  It’s happened.  He’s not a baby.  It makes me cry now just stating that fact.  

In his 15 month photos that I took right before lunch, Henry is so stressed out because he wants to hold the camera. 













No comments:

Post a Comment