Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Niece, Allie!

As of March 23rd, I had a new niece- Allie!  Tanner and Shelly-Allie's parents- live in California and Hunter and I are too poor and lazy to venture over there.  Thus, Allie had to wait until this past weekend to meet her favorite Aunt.  

Here we are at Grandma Garner's house hanging out.  


We played and snuggled for almost 2 hours!  Just us! 


She looks like her dad a ton! 


She's checking out how hot her Uncle Hunter is....


Kiss! 

Can't wait for next niece- Abby!  Who will be born early November.  Keep track of her progress and her parent's preparation here.  

LOVE FAMILY! LOVE BABIES!

1 comment:

  1. I did it, I read all of your posts and loved every minute. I'm so happy to have such a front row seat to your life. I love how happy you are and how perfect you and Hunter are for each other. Can't wait to keep reading. Ps, DARLING baby.

    ReplyDelete