Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Schpeal

Okay so every year I have to give certian "schpeals" to the children about important subjects in choir... such as: when it is appropriate to raise your hand...when to completely leave me alone because I look like I am about to murder someone....why we sing about God all the time in choir....why you must not wear too much makeup at the concert....why I get to eat in class and they don't etc. etc. etc.

Today I was about to give one out to my 8th grade girls and I started with "Okay here's an important schpeal so listen up-"

When I was interrupted- 
 (WHAT? Natalie- there is no way those sweet angelic junior high-ers would EVER interrupt you?)

Yes interrupted with a gal who said "What's a schpeal?  It sounds like a tasty drink." 

....

No comments:

Post a Comment