Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Henry is One Month!





Yes.  Henry is one month old! 

(still need to post about his birth story, his nursery and his newborn photo shoot!)

Today my darling has been with me (and Hunter) for an entire month.  
It has been the best month ever.  EVER.

Today Henry had a lot a "firsts" believe it or not.





Henry had his first diaper blowout.  





Henry smiled in response to me for the first time! 





Henry spit up in my hair for the first time ever. 



Henry spit up in my hair for the second time ever. 



Henry sat up perfectly straight without my help!
For five seconds.
 (he has been straightening up his back for weeks, but today didn't need my assistance!)



Henry seriously bounced his head to the music for the first time. 




Henry peed on himself during a nap for the first time and had to be changed again. 





This baby continues to eat every three hours during the day and every four hours during the night.

He's so consistent.




He loves tummy time.  I'm serious.  Loves it.  And loves to raise his head and chest and legs.



He's really good at posing himself.  For pictures or just for fun.





His faces make me laugh and oooohhh and ahhhh every day.

Today he woke up about 20 minutes early from a nap.  I was hoping to get him to sleep a little longer.  So I grabbed the pacifier and pushed it agains his lips.  
When I did he gave me the most annoyed look that clearly translated to:
"Seriously, mom? I'm only up 20 minutes early.  I'm not taking that.  Pick me up."

I laughed so hard.  



Us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment