Monday, June 1, 2015

Sharing our 6th anniversary with a newborn.












Hunter and I had our 6th anniversary.  Hunter wrote me the best love note.  I love crying over his love notes.  He is so good at them.  Then we went to Carrabas late at night.  With Henry.  And Henry just chills in his carseat.  Even if he doesn’t sleep.  Just chills out.  Great baby. 

Then we came home and Henry went to sleep and we watched Iron Man (we were watching iron man when we first held hands and the 6th anniversary gift is “iron and candy”).  So we watched Iron Man and I got some of the Easter candy out of the freezer.  We’re so romantic.  It actually was super romantic.  

The next day we took Henry to the Gilbert Temple grounds and took some pictures.  

This has been the best anniversary.  Even sharing it with a newborn.  Even more than when we spent a couple of days at the Arizona Biltmore.  

Hunter, I love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment