Monday, January 25, 2016

A Day In The Snow






After much weighing and hesitation (on my part and I don't know why) we went to Lakeside for the weekend and took Henry to the snow for the first time! 
We stayed at Nate and Heidi's house while their family was scattered (and Nate and Heidi were house hunting in Sacramento).  So we had the whole house to ourselves! It was quite ideal.  
Hunter's other brother, Benson, and his family are up there as well.  We had a great time with them eating, playing games and sledding!  
My favorite part was late nights and sleepy mornings.  Nothing to do- just with my little family.  

Henry did well for his first time in cold weather.  His snowsuit was killer cute.  He was pretty suspicious most of the time.  But had some good giggles and smiles as well.   

I loved three things especially.....

1. When he and I tried to sled together but I kept sliding off the sled.  So we just laid in the snow and snuggled and kissed instead. 

2.  When Henry finally rolled over in the snow and started eating it.

3. Sledding with my Hunter.  



Snow is okay.  









































No comments:

Post a Comment