Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year's Eve 2015

We had a very chill new year's eve but it was probably my favorite.  It's just magical when you have a baby sleeping in your house.  I could feel the general energy from the evening even just with my little family in our home.  The fireworks going off everywhere- Hunter and I talking about our life and goals and Henry with the lights of Christmas decorations still lingering.
My life is so good.  There is so much joy everywhere.

Hunter and I did some fireworks with Henry, put him to sleep and had a load of crab legs! I think this is a great new year's eve tradition because its incredibly delicious and it takes time to break the meat out of the crab so we can talk and linger over our food.  We finished up the night with some more fireworks and chatting with our neighbors.












No comments:

Post a Comment