Saturday, May 27, 2017

Activity Day Girls Baby Shower

I work with the 10-11 year old activity day girls at church.   The last meeting before baby was due- Ruth, my partner in the calling, told me she had the activity planned and ready for Wednesday.  I was glad since I was pretty tired, busy and out of energy.  When I got there, they yelled surprise! And to be honest, these girls are so silly they would do that any day for our meetings! Ha! So it took me a minute to realize this was an actual surprise and it was for me!
They all helped so much and it was DARLING! They all had a food or activity assignment.  Two girls had games ready to play and the others brought food for our party.  Henry was there and was pleased that there was cheese.
Some girls even brought a few gifts! What a fun fun fun surprise! Thank you Ruth and girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment