Friday, May 26, 2017

Henry is TWO.

My baby King Henry is two  years old now.  That is weird.  He is HILARIOUS.  And brings so much joy to my life.  As he gets older I am getting more and more attached to him.  
Henry loves cars and trucks.  He likes cheese, probiotic drinks, apple juice, bean and cheese burritos, beans and rice, rice, chocolates, whatever Daddy is eating and snacks from his friends.  
Henry babbles a ton but we're realizing he's actually saying stuff.  He learns new words every day.  His language skills are phenomenal and he understands absolutely everything we say.  He blows me away with what he does around the house as I mention things in passing.  Like we were talking about giving Indy a bath and a minute later Henry was in the bathroom turning on the tub water and then came out and babbled to us (with pointing motions) that he got the bath ready for Indy.  
He can open the fridge and does so all the time to get his own snacks.  We find him eating cottage cheese (he gets a spoon too) all the time.  

There's more.  I'll just keep posting about him forever.  

But we celebrated his birthday (golden birthday!) in the hospital because Indy was born two days before.  Hunter took him out to get his free food and spend the day with his Daddy.  Then a couple weeks later we had a backyard water party for him with his little cousins and little friends.  We had cake and pizza, he got presents and the looks on his faces of his friends coming over, the blow up pool, and the gifts he got melted my heart.  I LOVE THIS BOY!!! Seeing him happy is my favorite thing ever.  





























No comments:

Post a Comment