Thursday, July 27, 2017

June 2017

INDY! 


Henry just wants to be right by Indy. 





Tucson Temple open house! Boys did so great on the short road trip.  What a blessing to be there as a family. 






Swaddle wraps.  We used them for about a week.  And pacifiers too. 


We walked in and found Henry like this.  Playing baby. 


Posed himself. 


Indy's blessing day! Truly the best days.  






Henry leaned over towards Indy for 90% of the photos.  He just loves him. 


These baby boys got blessed all on the same day! 



Got a super nice fancy double stroller that I'm so excited about! 



Pool ready.  


Evening family swim at the Wayments. 


Carli's Bachelorette party! 



Is he flipping me off!? I just realized this. 


Carli's wedding day! Indy drove with us to the Phoenix temple.  My cousin, Laura, lives like one minute away.  So he stayed with her for the hour during the sealing.  Henry hung out with my parnets in Gilbert.  Then we drove back with Indy (catching Shake Shack in Scottsdale on the way.) Then the boys were at Hunter's parents for an hour during the dinner and then we all danced together at the reception! Whew.  What a day! But so so so so so so so so happy for Carl!!!





Indy gave me one of the hardest weeks of my life in June.  Taking 3-4 hours to go to sleep at night, not napping and being just unpredictable.  I learned to let go, trust the Spirit.  I also learned that every baby is so different (and continues to be) and that Indy has acid reflux! That was the most helpful.  We got him medicine and by the time we got to the beach house- he was sleeping like a champ and being so happy.  Oh and I stopped eating chocolate. 



Sunday evening at Nona's house.



Looking back I see that Indy has a bad stomach ache/ gas/ reflux. 



Costco date with my Indy. 


Henry's wardrobe beats mine. 


Hunter made this track for Henry's car one evening.



Father's Day.  Didn't get any good photos or any at all with Hunter's dad or Hunter.  Hmmmm.  Fail. 


Abbie is over for a playdate and is reading to the boys. 


Quite possibly the best picture I will ever get of the two of them .


So much love. 


Beach House post coming next! 


Coming home from Oceanside we stopped at Torrey Pines and did a little trail. 



No comments:

Post a Comment