Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Oceanside 2017

Why are these photos loading all out of order! 

The Wayment's came for the weekend!


On our way home we stopped at Torrey Pines and did a short trail! Loved it. 


Indy's patriotic beach gear.  It was cold the first day and then warmed up significantly. 



Henry's favorite parts of the trip were the food (candy) and the cousins. 


Me and my man on our way with everyone to Rockin Baja Lobster for dinner. 

Nate and Heidi's family. 


The crew.  Late night hangings.


Our Sunday stroll.  Two boys with us now!


Tired grumpy boy. 




Truly and honestly I look forward to after beach baths in this tub with the boys every year.  It is probably my favorite part of the beach trip.  Really.  Henry soaked a little longer by himself each day. 


Indy was only 8 weeks old our second day on the trip.  He had had a rough few weeks before and so had I.  When we got to the beach house he started sleeping again, well much better again.  Still getting up through the night but I felt like he could relax once he heard the waves. He had acid reflux, I was eating too much chocolate and all of those things were out of his system the day we got to the beachouse.  I will always remember this trip as being a huge breath of relief from a long month.  Things stayed better when we got home too. 






Indy turned 2 months on our drive home. 


At a gas station stop to nurse, Henry needed to hold Indy before we left.  This picture makes me cry.  The love pouring out.  And the lighting. 


Henry truly loves the beach. 




No comments:

Post a Comment