Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So I guess I'm a runner now

Last fall I started running after-school with a teacher friend. It was going really well and I started I understand in a small sense what a runners high was. It was pretty cool to be honest. As the holidays came we got too busy and running stopped... But I broke that mental barrier that says 'you can't do this'. So when hunters family (full of runners) said they were signing up for the color run at the end of January I thought.... I can do that. Its a 5k which is 3.1 miles for you non runners our there.... And the cool part is that every K you pass you get doused with this powdered color stuff.
Anyways long story short.... I started running again with all the new years resolution junkies and I love it... Well I hate it too because it hurts... But its worth it after the run.
Here's some shots from the color run- which I heard was not even a real runners run bc so many were walking, but hunter and I ran the whole thing! Go us!



Cousins.....



We did it. 



Tara and Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment