Tuesday, January 31, 2012

And I had a birthday

Happy 27 to me! No pictures bc I'm lame.... But it was a super weekend! Hunter took good care of me with shopping, special dinner date, breakfast, doing the dishes and a sweet love note which was my favorite.

My lovely 8th grade girls choir broke into the classroom and decorated for me and brought cookies and presents.

I had constant emails and texts and knocks and the door with kind friends and family wishing me a good day. I am such a lucky girl.

Then a super super yummy Mexican dinner at the Garners with beans and chili rellenos! My new favorite.- which I should maybe tone down my love for beans bc when I blew out my candles
my 4 year old nephew asked what I wished for. I said I'm not telling! And he said with total seriousness... "did you wish for beans?"

No comments:

Post a Comment