Friday, June 22, 2012

A day of no regrets



This has been an extremely busy, fun packed summer so far.

 I'll be posting soon about our week long stay in Boston.

 And each day in between get aways seem to fill up fast!

Today was the first day since spring break (that was last March) that I didn't have to do ANYTHING.

I slept in very late... Specifics are not important... And I've been a total bum.

It's been a great day.

Here's what I did not do today:

I did not purge unwanted items from our office closet:







I did not hand wash our swimsuits and clean the bathroom (it's getting gross):






I did not fix the bed or even open the blinds:





I did not hang Hunter's shirts:





I did not tidy up the spare bedroom that is currently my sew room:



This is the worst one... I did not wash the kitchen floor.  This is the one that kills me a little... I hate dirty kitchen floors.  And it's super hard to see it in this photo, but it's bad.  



I did not do the dishes:



I did not organize my desk:



Or Hunters:




It's all good.  This will all happen next week.  :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment