Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Halloween


We were happy to host another year of our ward's trunk or treat.  

It's a lot of work.  

But it always turns out fabulous with EVERYONE'S help.  

Hunter and I are nothing more than master delegators.  



I'm all into balloons this year. 




There's quite a hype amongst our ward as they prepare for our costumes each year.  Last year it was actually announced from the pulpit: "Our ward trunk or treat is coming up and if you come only to see what the Garners will dress up as it will be worth it."  

I about died. 

Hunter was the Grinch this year.  He's been planning it since last year.  He's wearing a full green body suit that we glued white cotton spider webs to and then spray painted green.  

But his face completes it. 




I joined him as Martha May Whovier.   Eh.   

People really didn't know who I was.  And I understood.  It was a stretch.  But I loved wearing Christmas garb.  And yes, Kaci, that is the green dress from your wedding folded over into a skirt.



Night #2 Hunter and I toned down a bit.  Mostly because we used all the green paint and makeup we had.  

We were Pinterest and Facebook.  

(I have safety pins all over my sweater and Hunter has "book" written on his face.)




Sadly, on the actually 31st- Hunter has class till late at night.  Fortunately though- it is his surgical technics class where he will be re-arranging rats.  
Sounds very appropriate for Halloween if you ask me. 

So I'll be joining friends for some trick or treating and neighborhood halloween par-tays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment