Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Holly + Jordan

Holly got married.  And she did it soooooo right.

Mostly because her man is great and perfect for her.

And she threw a party I will never ever ever in a million years forget.


Ceremony: Newport Beach LDS Temple
Reception/ Party: Riviera Country Club
Man: Jordan Bennett
Date: March 15, 2014

I ate lobster.  I wore a fancy dress.  I got to hold flowers.  Holly looked like Barbie.  Hunter and I were served a four course meal.  The band was dreamy to say the least.  We watched the sunset from the ballroom balcony. EVERYONE was dancing.  I got blisters.  We laughed.  We cried.  We ate some more.  We danced some more.  The cake was cut.  Late night snacks were served.  The late night DJ showed up.  We danced again.






















No comments:

Post a Comment