Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I am a list maker

Geez Louise.  We got back from NYC yesterday and I've been in a whirlwind ever since.  And I love it.  Remember how coming home from trips gives me extra motivation?  Well that's really convenient right now because there is a lot of FUN stuff coming up that I need to prep for.  I have lists everywhere.... in an old school spiral notebook, on my phone, on the ipad, on google drive, in my emails, on pads of paper around the house.  That was a list of where I make lists btw.



Here is a list of lists I am making:

- groceries
- BBQ dishes for Saturday
- people I need to send graduation gifts/ cards to
- Girls Camp Food
- Girls Camp kitchen decorations
- Beach house food
- Beach house packing
- Summer goals
- Summer cleaning schedule
- Piano student's books
- People I need to call



 ILOVEIT




Reading: The Holy Temple.  And The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Listening: a lot of Jenny Lewis.  In all forms.
Watching: I'm in a re-watching mode. A mix of Gossip Girl, Mad Men, The Office and Parks and Rec.
Gardening: I wake up to fully ripe tomatoes every day.  Gorgeous and delicious.
Avoiding: Hunter.  Only because he is sick and it makes me so sad that we can't cuddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment