Monday, April 6, 2015

And a Family Party for Baby

This may seem ridiculous at this point.  But it's not.  Promise.  
Hunter's family is big.  Huge.  So they do their own parties for wedding and baby showers.  
My sister in law Sarah (she and I are married to brothers) is also expecting her first boy (she has two sweet girls already).  She is due a few weeks after me so we had a combined party.  
This was seriously such a great night.  It was full of family and low key enough that I felt like my self completely.  We all chatted and laughed for hours.  And of course baby boy got some presents.  



Mom is happy to be at another party for her grand baby.  And Hunter's mom dishes out the best strawberry pie. Check out those diaper boats too! 



Some vintage clothes and furniture from baby's cousin Scout's nursery.


They all contributed to our rocking chair.  


Pie! 




Hunter came and "trashed the party" according to my 5 year old niece, Aubrey. 









We are going to be parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment