Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015



Easter is simple for my family.  Growing up we totally did the whole Easter Bunny and baskets and egg hunt and dyeing eggs and Easter Pageant and all that! But since we've been grown it's died down. 
 My parents are so excited to have grandchildren to start it all up again! 

We had a very yummy dinner and then sat outside in my parent's yard enjoying the beauty of Springtime.  
Since I had done my hair and we both had bright colors on...
I decided we should have an Easter photo shoot.

So Dad followed us around their blooming yard and we snapped some pictures. 

My heart is extra full of gratitude and love for Jesus Christ.  As I grow older, life gets better, but it gets harder too.  My heart and mind are full of emotions and thoughts.  Goals and wishes for me and my family.  Of course, anticipating a little baby and his entire life ahead of us is overwhelming in so many ways.  Trials that come from mortality, agency and agency of others try to beat me down.  
On a daily basis- ON A DAILY, HOURLY BASIS, I call upon my Savior and His mercy, love and atonement to help me, strengthen me and give me that positive light I need to be happy.  I feel clouds part and hope fill my mind.  I get that "it's all going to be okay.  it's all good." feeling. 
I feel in the last few years I've really learned how to tune into that Spirit and that real comfort that comes from Him.  I honestly know that I can get through the days because of Him.  
Because He Lives.











No comments:

Post a Comment