Monday, April 6, 2015

Ward Baby Shower



We love our ward so so so much.  I know that way back in "house buying times" we had to wait for this house longer than we wanted to just so we could be in this ward.  I would stay here forever.  

As we announced our miracle baby last Fall, the amount of love and excitement this ward showed for us was overwhelming.  Many of them cried with me in happiness.  People I didn't even realize knew we were struggling told us how they had been praying for us for years.

So many offered to throw showers and we have lots of people lined up to come hold baby boy when I need a nap.  

This shower was a celebration for all of us.  






I guess I can clearly say now that his name will be Henry.




Mom loved accompanying me to all the parties. 












I have worked with so many of the youth.  And nursery babies.  So when we addressed invitations- all the girls were invited.  Madison here was THRILLED that her name was on the envelope.  She insisted to wear her best dress and wanted lipstick to come to the shower that was "only for girls" she told her mom and dad.  


We were SHOWERED.





My chin and I loved this bag of swimming goodies.





He got GOOD clothes.



Madison assisted me with presents.  She's posing for my mom to take a picture.




Dad and Hunter crashed the party at the end.  I loved that they got to come and see everything.







No comments:

Post a Comment