Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankful :: Friendship

My second "core memory"- friendship.

I honestly do not think many people are blessed with such wonderful friends as I am.  Since I was young, but especially as I've grown older - through college, married life and now motherhood- every chapter in my life has had true, inspirational best friends.  Many of these friends have spanned decades now.  I tear up thinking of the good people I know who are family to me.   Gratitude fills my life.

A few memories that I am thankful for-

My family is somewhat small.  Hunter's is huge.  And my parents are both converts to the church, so when we got married, the room was filled with Hunter's family, my parents and then my friends.  These people that I know will be with me through my life.  I am so glad and grateful that they were able to be with us that day.   They are my people.

Telling everyone that I was pregnant last year was incredible.  The amount of love and excitement from our friends young and old will be something I remember my whole life.   I wasn't expecting such an outpour from friends.  But I see even more now that we are close like family.

My life is full because of faith-building, supporting, FUN friendships.    And I am forever thankful.

And now a lot of pictures. 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment