Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful :: Music

I am grateful for music.

Music I can play on the piano that has been my livelihood and my family's for many years.  Music I can play on the piano to bless my friends and family and ward and now my children.  I sat down to play when Henry was a few weeks old and realized my piano talent that has been used so much in my life is actually only beginning to bless the most important people- my children.

Music I have and can teach others.

Music I can dance to, sing along to.

Music in concerts- one of my favorite things EVER.

Friends and music.

Family and music.

Christmas music!

All day long I have songs in the air or in my head.

I am grateful to be a musician, and to have ears to listen to songs that have shaped me as a person and made me happy.  So very happy.  Music is connected to most of my treasured memories in life.  Specific songs bring back lots of happy, fun and tender moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment