Monday, February 15, 2016

Ladies Celebrating Ladies

Andrea started our Galentine's tradition last year.  And I love it.  I love that the ladies make time for it.  And everyone came! 
We joined forces this year and made our Galentine's gathering a lunch and a favorite things party.  
I hosted, and this was the easiest party I've ever hosted.  Everyone brought a lunch-y food to share.  We had baked sandwiches, fruit, creamy dips, little smokies wrapped in bacon, heart shaped sandwiches, taco bell tacos, martinelli's and Andrea and I did some simple desserts.  
All I did was set the table! Even the flowers were brought and darling artist, Bethany, arranged them while guests arrived.  
We talked about our favorite bloggers, social topics, food and then our favorite things!

Love my ladies!























No comments:

Post a Comment