Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Nine Months




Henry is nine months today.  Yesterday I gave him chicken with a very honey-rich sauce.  Honey is NOT good at ALL for babies.  I totally didn't even think about what I did until he started throwing up last night.  It continued today with more force.  I feel so bad.  It's 5:30pm and he's already doing so much better.

Anyways, sorry, Henry!

Henry stands even more than before.  He creeps along furniture and people's legs.  He has seven teeth.  He eats crackers and rice cereal every day.  He can drink from a straw.  He likes to drink morning green smoothies with a straw.  He likes to pull books out of the bookcase.  He loves baths but hates getting changed into clothes.  He somehow turns the TV and DVD player on with the remotes.  He wears most brands size 12 month clothes.  Henry laughs and laughs and especially loves to have laughing parties with family and friends.  He sits in a restaurant high chair.  He yells at his toys.  He babbles all day long.  And he cries big wet tears when he's sad because mom fed him Honey.

Even before I had babies I always thought my favorite age was 9-10 months.  I can remember why! Henry is still a baby but getting more independant and grown up and joyful each day.














No comments:

Post a Comment