Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I am terrible at taking pictures.

That said, this is Hunter at my parent's Trunk or Treat party.  

Hunter dressed as my Dad.  Hilarious.  Dad was so happy and honored I think. 


This was my favorite trunk.  It looked WAY better in person.  But it was a scene from Tangled.  Cute. 


We hosted our ward trunk or treat (with tons and tons and tons of help that I cannot even list because so many people helped!).  This is me and Hunter in our official Halloween 2011 costumes.  Mary Poppins and Chimney Sweet Bert.  These were SO FUN to wear.  We've been putting them together these last few weeks.  
Hunter actually made a fire in our firepit this day so he could properly cover himself in real soot.  
And he made his own chimney sweet broom/ brush thing. 

A special shout out must go to Jenny and William for volunteering to DJ our party.  THANK YOU!!!


Halloween night we kept it simple by making pasta, carving a pumpkin and handing out candy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment