Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I've been vacationing?

The Porter's Beach house will never fail to fulfill your vacationing desires.  
My family rented out the house for a looong September weekend.  WE all just played hooky and left!  It was a fantastic weekend full of beach, bike rides, food (many many good restaurants!), movies, games, laughs, high fives, swimming, beach reading, naps, tanning, breakfast on the 3rd floor deck... the List goes on!!!! (Why did I capitalize List?)

Thank you mom and dad for a great family trip together.

Sadly I do not have photos of Todd or my parents.... 



Here as you can see, Hunter didn't even have to shave or wear sunscreen to have a great Sunday. 



He's singing in the above picture- not whinning.  He is so happy. 


Boogie boarding all the time.  



Ride home...

Oh wait, another beach photo...


San Diego Temple Stop 






Backseat madness.  On our way home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment