Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I've been in Utah?

Fall break 2011:  Utah Trip

I had a flight scheduled for Saturday morning.
Friday afterwork, Hunter and I were puzzled as to why he was not coming with me on my trip to Utah?
We couldn't figure out why...
So I called the airlines and cancelled my flight.  
We packed the car- really fast.  
And drove into the night!

We arrived at our buddy-friends Aaron and Kaci's at 2am.  We had a good chat and went to bed.

The next day we went to the Draper Utah Temple.  


Great View! 





The Cardons. 



It was freezing and there I was in my cute Arizona Summer outfit.  


Met up with friends for Pizza and thrift shopping.  


Spent a day with Laura and Steve and this new baby:


Hi Andrew.  


Great trip full of pumpkin bars, pumpkin cookies, apple pie, babies, friends, naps, fresh air and love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment