Monday, February 27, 2012

Afton's Amazing shower!

I still love weddings.  Everyone says after you get married you're done with weddings.  I adore them.  It's too bad really that I'm married to the best man ever because I'd love to have another wedding.  It's not just the flowers, and food and partying and all that- it's the excitement, the epic-ness and the celebrating that just gets me!  Ah!  
So anytime I meet an engaged couple or my friends or family gets engaged, I relive all the fun from weddings.   Hunter and I are happily invited to a few upcoming weddings- including our friends Tyson and Afton.  We've known Tyson for years and it's always great when friends find someone even better to marry.  Seriously, Tyson- Afton is my favorite part of you.  It was so sweet of her to invite me- as new of a friend as I am- to her ridiculously cute shower.  Here are a few shots. I didn't even catch the best stuff on my camera because I was gawking and the gorgeous house and munching on the greatest food.  


That's their invitation on the right!  I need more info about this artists.



Fun posts to hang the bunting on the island.





Here's the entry way.... festive!


Thanks for a good time!  Congratulations, guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment