Monday, February 27, 2012

Exactly how I feel


Look below.....This is only one of the reasons I'm working out lately.  

But it's a pretty significant one.  

I'm having a hard time shedding pounds- and I'm being honest when I say, I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD!  Starting mid-December I started running almost every day.  I've worked up to running a full 3 miles or approximately 30 minutes without stopping to walk.   Go me!  This is huge because before I could barely run 1/4 mile without giving up.   I'm including strength training and a few aerobic videos in there too because as I've researched I've learned that women need variety in their work outs to loose weight.  For those of you who know me well, you know there are a few health issues that seem to be keeping me from loosing weight as fast as others.  This has been very discouraging.   But I'll keep trying.

But- exercising feels soooooo good.  I've been super proud of myself that despite not reaching my weight goals, I am still pushing forward.  Every day (even Saturday) I look forward to moving.  It's so true that you get highs from work outs.  Each day I put my tennis shoes on I feel more accomplished.  It feels good to be consistent with something so good for you in life.  I hope more than anything that I continue to establish exercising routines in my life so I can be happy and healthy forever.

And so I can look hot. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment