Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love the one your with

I don't think I've ever celebrated V-day as much as we did this year!



RS Cupcake wars:  I did make those chocolate hearts.  Thanks to Martha Stewart's tutorial





All week we had fresh flowers and candles on the kitchen table.  It made each evening sweet.


Ok apparently now I'm writing below the photos.... Hunter surprised me on Valentine's EVE with these babies.  I love the different colors.   They bloomed minutes after I put them in water! 



The sweet man himself.  


Valentine's night Hunter made me a spectacular dinner- Grilled Peanut Butter Thai Chicken with Rice Pilaf.   Who is this guy?!  I also came home on my lunch break to find a list of 72 reasons why he loves me....  why 72?   That was my favorite gift. 

 I got him new Temple pants, a love note and a homemade Valentine's Word Search- he loves puzzles.  


This is a good early-year reminder to love the one your with.  I love him crazy.  And we will continue to cook up Valentine's LOVE all year round.  

No comments:

Post a Comment