Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitchen updates

When it's summertime and I'm done traveling and having lunch dates and outta money... I do easy, cheap home improvement projects. And by me I mean me and a lot of Hunter helping.

So the first of my end of summer projects was the kitchen. We made valences out of refrigerator boxes, batting, fabric and a lot of staples. And I tell you these things added so much more to the kitchen than I ever imagined! And if I knew how easy they were I would've done them years ago!

Hunter also installed a lovely ceiling fan which helps so much when cooking in this heat!

Then I found this darling red dish towel at World Market when framed spiced up the cabinet shelf.

As if the fridge and pantry weren't enough reasons to keep me in the kitchen all day long, these fun changes have made this my favorite room in the house now!





No comments:

Post a Comment