Friday, November 2, 2012

Goodbye, Hale

Tonight I'm thankful for the few months I've been able to house manage at Hale Theatre in Gilbert.

I love being able to welcome guests and help them have a fabulous experience.  

It's a happening place and I always see familiar faces which makes it even better.

The management has been amazing to me and been OVER THE TOP flexible with my schedule.

But, as much fun as it actually is, it's still work and in this super busy time of year (especially for a musician) I have to give something up.  

So, good-bye for now, Hale with all the staff, producers, directors, and office management who have shown me that THIS is where I want to work after I'm done teaching.  

See you in the Summer! 




PS- See their most famous show- a great Christmas-ey night on the town... A Christmas Carol.  

Link to tickets here

No comments:

Post a Comment