Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for Thanksgiving Day!  

We made it, folks.  Here are a bunch of snapshots from the day.  They are TOTALLY out of order and I don't want to fix that.  

Hunter's family eats at noon- my family at 4pm so we get TWO feasts.  
It was a great year as usual- and in fact maybe a bit better. Everyone was especially chill and in a happy mood.  

I am so thankful that I am a part of these families.  And that I have my Hunter by my side all the time. 


Mom and Dad. 


Abby on the scooter- she can't walk btw. 



Hunter looks tired- wow!  Didn't notice that before.  




Todd and Hunter





Hunter's Mom and Aunt Linda- what a pose! 



Nate and Heidi and Mikah and Maesyn

The Table. 






Great Grandma Dorathy (97 years old) and Me.  (and Linda is going to kill me )


A pixelated shot of me and Hunter post two meals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment