Friday, November 2, 2012

Witchy Woman

Greenfield and Mesquite (schools where I work) both have a fundraiser on Halloween.

Teachers are allowed to dress up (not the kids- thank heavens) and then the students "vote" for their favorite teacher and her costume with dimes, quarters, and dollars.  

All the money is donated to charities, but the teacher that gets the most cash wins and she gets some pretty killer prizes.  

I did not win.  

But that's okay- because I split between two schools there's really no chance for me to win.  I don't have as many students as the other teachers.

Anyways, this year has been a *challenge*.  And as I was sorting through our array of costumes, all I wanted to wear was my witch costume.

It's very fitting.  And I was in character all day.  

Here's me at Greenfield in Boys Choir teaching the young men to be warlocks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment