Monday, February 16, 2015

New Carpet


I knew this had to happen this year.  But I didn't think it would be right away!  

But after seeing the filthy carpet after we moved everything off....

I see it is definitely time.  







Ew!  


All of last week, we (again mostly Hunter because I am pregnant and can barely lift anything) moved the whole house into the kitchen and garage.  




Thursday we had some wonderful friends and family help Hunter move the large furniture-including the piano- and then Friday the new stuff was installed!




And it is even better than I thought it was going to be!  
All this "moving" and money was WORTH IT! 
Oh my goodness.  It feels like a new house.  
And truly, It's helped me really sort through our stuff even more and get rid of tons more. 
 I am also able to slowly organize each closet and room before baby comes.  
Because everything is in boxes.  

We've had so much help from friends and family as we basically moved in and out of our house in two days!  Thank you, guys. 




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that ended up making a huge difference!! It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a huge difference some new carpeting can make! When my wife was pregnant (seven months to be exact), we moved across the country. She was not able to move anything either but we were lucky like you to have some awesome friends and family members willing to lend a hand!

    Delbert Powers @ Minute Man Intl

    ReplyDelete