Tuesday, February 3, 2015

30th Birthday

Last Thursday I turned 30!  Honestly.  I am so happy that I am 30.  And I'm even more happy that I am 30 and pregnant!  The hardest part about being 30 though, is realizing that my 20s are over.
But on we go.

Hunter took the day off- which is the first time he's done that.  It was so great!  And such a treat just to have him around all day and not leave me.  (For work which I am so grateful he goes to work everyday.)


My parents met us at Matt's for a delicious breakfast! 
From there- Hunter and I stole a quick look at Last Chance.  Then we drove around Phoenix's Arcadia neighborhood.  Gaulking at all the gorgeous houses.  I would love to live there some day.  Hunter had never seen these neighborhoods.  I think he's sold. 





After a small visit to Scottsdale Mall (in which baby boy got new clothes and mom did not...) we headed back to Gilbert.  The weather was actually so cozy and fun.  Rain and clouds are always welcome in Arizona.  I loved that Hunter and I were driving around it in for hours.  It was such a treat to just be with him in that confined space to talk and laugh.  

Got all my free foods at Joe's restaurants.


Then Honey and I got pedicures.  This was Hunter's first!  And he looooooved it.  He barely talked to me because he was so relaxed. 



We also snagged free birthday treats at Sweet Tooth Fairy.  And I finally found a maternity shirt before we headed home! 

Here's my fresh toes and my new shoes from Last Chance:


That evening we had a bunch of friends and family over for milkshakes.  I love ending a quiet long birthday by seeing all the people I love most.  And milkshakes.
 Thank you to everyone who came over!  

And last and not least- my favorite gift is always the love notes.  Mom wrote me my birthday letter that always makes me cry.  And I found this card on my pillow from Hunter which is so tender and sweet and also made me cry.  Those are the best gifts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment