Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentimes 2015

In the morning we moved our house back because we got new carpet.
Then we slowly got ready.
 (when did it start to take us 2 hours to get out the door?! And this is BEFORE A BABY!) 
And registered for baby at Target.  And had lunch.  And got each other some Valentine's gifts.  And I got some new shirts at Gap.  Because every week my clothes don't fit anymore.  Yay! 
And then checked out strollers at Buy Buy Baby.  And whew.  That store is overwhelming. 

Then later-

Some friends in our ward invited us to an evening out on Tempe Town Lake with one of the city's boat rentals.  The four couples each packed their own picnic dinner and set out for a private lake cruise at sunset.  It was darling.  And very very relaxing.  I would totally do it again.  
Because I got to put my feet up the whole time and snuggle with Hunter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment