Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Twelve Bar Blues

Geez.  Today was hard.  And there really is no reason.  

Maybe I'm getting some 3rd trimester emotions? 

I have cried three times so far.  Cried hard.

First because I was hungry and I didn't know what to make for lunch.  (Like I was bawling.) 

Second because I was so tired and I missed Hunter.  (Again, sobs.)

Third because I went for a walk and Hey Jude came on my iphone.  And that made me cry. 


But the last cry was less pathetic. 

 Because how long has it been since I've listened to Hey Jude really loud without any distractions?  

I think that should make anyone cry. 

Now I am writing this- then going to make dinner to some really loud Beatles. 



(Me as an infant with sleepy tears in my eyes.  This is kind of how I felt today.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment