Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Gardening with a 10 month old


Our Spring Garden has a weed infestation.  It’s been such a drag.  Kayla came over yesterday to help me clear out at least a small section of weeds.  There are a TON of weeds.  Henry came out with us and played in the grass by himself for about a minute.  Then he wanted in on our action.  He came up to the raised bed next to us and started playing in the dirt with his fingers like he was pulling weeds too.  Then I got into the bed to get some farther weeds and he (totally laughing and smiling and having the best time) pulled himself over the divider into the raised bed with me.  He just toppled over on his belly and climbed in.  Kayla and I were laughing at how into it and cute he was being.  He also was trying to eat huge gulps of dirt and rocks and we had to keep pulling stuff out of his hands and mouth and telling him no! After a while tho, he stopped trying to eat the dirt.  He learns so quickly! When I cleaned up I took some pictures but it was too late to snap and video the smiles he had and the actual “weeding” he was doing.  But I did get some good pictures of how dirty he got! 














No comments:

Post a Comment