Monday, March 28, 2016

Quotations

It's been a beautiful Spring here in Arizona for the last few days, finally! haha. We got some hot weather pretty early this year, but Easter weekend was pretty perfect.  

I am doing some serious Spring cleaning and hauling out a lot of extra stuff in our house.  I went through some notebooks with papers and papers of ideas and thoughts I saved before Pinterest came along!  I am going to do my best to record some of my favorite stuff (don't worry I threw 70% of it away already) here on the blog.  

Some quotes!


"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" - Abraham Lincoln. 



"Don't be afraid of opposition.  Remember, a kite rises against- not with- the wind." - Hamilton Mabie


"Personal integrity is important, not because it gets us what we want, but because it helps us be what we want."- Michael Josephson


"Goodwill is the one and only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy."- Marshall Field


"A little integrity is better than any career."- Ralph Waldo Emerson


"It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." - Mark Twain 


Okay- now I can throw that paper away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment