Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Birthday, Henry!





We started off King Henry's Birthday at the Hen House with my parents. 
Henry shared some OJ with Abuelito and was gifted a confetti pancake by the restaurant. 

Then we went home and took a nap. 






After waking up we had some Joe's Farm Grill with Nona and Henry was being hilarious.  I'll see if we have more pictures from that.  But really.  Dancing, smiling, making grown up faces. 


Henry picked out his presents at Target (yeah, right I did.) and we had a Sweet Tooth Fairy cupshake to share! 


Back home for another nap.  Don't mess with our sleep.  

And then we did his photo shoot, a little interview and watched some Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  His absolute favorite.  Henry will grab the remote and think he's putting it on when I am actually doing it. 




Then we met Hunter downtown Gilbert for some Joe's BBQ and Liberty Market.  Classic Gilbert birthday food.  Henry was still in the funniest mood.  I honestly think he knew it was his birthday.  






Happy Birthday, Son!  Oh my.  I will do another post all about his party.  And then I need to just write some feelings about my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment