Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2016 Goal Review

Last year's goals are HERE.

Also here:

Simplify- do less, say no to things, less social media, throw stuff away, spend less money.
I feel like this happened.  I am always throwing stuff away.  And especially in the last half of the year I really made a conscious effort to spend less money.  And it went really well.  To continue on this, I would like to do less social media- which for me is Instagram time wasting.

Save Money
I actually did but only for Christmas.  Hunter and I saved our normal amount each month, and then I did a little more which really helped at Christmastime.  To continue, I need to put away more for Christmas and emergencies. 

Savor Mom Moments- choose Henry over less important things.  Which is basically everything.

Of course every mother could improve on giving attention to her children, but I really think Henry and I had a great year and I journaled, blogged, videotaped and photographed so much this year.  I also took in moments of just watching this little miracle. 

Skip the Sugar- No sweets except for a few cheat days spread throughout the year

Yeah..... this happened until February.  And then again in July and August.  And then I got pregnant and it was over.  I will always need to limit my sugar. 


Go to the Temple three times per month

It is HARD to get to the temple a lot with a child.  I was definitely there every month and most months I went twice.  But probably not three times.  



So this past year was a simple goal list- which went with my first goal.  It went well, but I didn't have them posted around the house like I usually do.  That will definitely happen this year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment